ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English language teacher
Date 2013-01-05 07:01:51 Location : Europe
Delivering top class teaching to the highest European standards, the College (IBCM) is also characterised by its application-oriented approach, which ensures that its graduates hold a qualification that is relevant to the rapidly developing regional job market.
The IBCM motto "From Theory to Practice" is a commitment to a permanent orientation to the world of work.
There is a vacancy available for several:
English language teachers IBCM
The English language teachers help prospective students to meet the requirement of entering English language post-secondary vocational education at IBCM in September 2013. Earlier experience has shown that new students have problems with English language. Therefore, a transitional three-month programme is being organised to prepare freshmen for the entrance examination.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
· Supporting student’s through a pastoral/advisory role;
· Organising, preparing and delivering lessons;
· Evaluating student progress;
· Preparing and developing coursework materials, homework assignments and handouts;
· Recording and maintaining students attendance;
· Assisting and encouraging students to prepare for the IBCM entrance exam;
· Creating an enthusiasic teaching atmophere.
Requirements and skills
· Recognized English Language Teacher Qualification - TEFL, CELTA, DELTA, TESOL (or recognized equivalent);
· Teaching experience preferred;
· Good communication and social skills and able to work in a multicultural setting;
· Good team worker while able to work independently;
· Available for at least three-months full-time;
· Willingness to live in Kosovo.
· An international and dynamic working experience;
· Training opportunities;
· Full time (40 hrs/week) English language teachers (m/f) to work in Kosovo for a period of three-months with a possibility of extension;
· Attractive and competitive remuneration based on knowledge and experience;
· Accommodation and return flights.