Public school teachers (K-12, All grades) from North America
Date 2013-01-06 21:01:21 Location : Asia:China
* Location: Hangzhou, China
* Salary: 200RMB/Class; 4 Classes/Day; 5 Days/week; 200RMB * 4 (classes) * 5 (days) * 4 = 16,000RMB/month = (around $2,400USD/month = around $28,800USD/yr)
* Starting Date: After Feb, 2013
* Level of Students: K-12
* Work Schedule: 5 classes (45 mins each) / day, 5 days / week.
* Benefits: Official Work Visa; Health Insurance; 1 Bed Room apartment (2mins walking distance from Campus); On campus meal plan; Free Child Care / K-12 Education for all direct family members; One way econ plane ticket (Round trip for 1 year contract);
* Teaching Material: Selected candidates will not only just be teaching ESL classes, but also be teaching US Bound Classes with US Textbooks.
* Candidate Requirements: We are looking for public school teachers (K-12, All grades) from North America. You need to be a State Certified Teacher by any one of the 50 states, its territories or the District of Columbia. Canadian Applicants need to be from: ON, BC and AB only. Please send your Teacher ID Number and the State so we can verified your status online. (Retired / Expired Teachers are still encouraged to apply)
* Additional: We know that some states (like California) have K-6 Certification (Multiple Subject - Elementary School Settings) and 6 - 12 Certification (Single Subject - Middle/High School Settings). It DOES NOT matter, as long as you have either one.
*** Sorry, we are not interested in ESL Certification Teachers. ***
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.