ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Public school teachers (K-12, All grades) from North America
Date 2013-01-06 21:01:21 Location : Asia:China
* Salary: 200RMB/Class; 4 Classes/Day; 5 Days/week; 200RMB * 4 (classes) * 5 (days) * 4 = 16,000RMB/month = (around $2,400USD/month = around $28,800USD/yr)
* Starting Date: After Feb, 2013
* Level of Students: K-12
* Work Schedule: 5 classes (45 mins each) / day, 5 days / week.
* Benefits: Official Work Visa; Health Insurance; 1 Bed Room apartment (2mins walking distance from Campus); On campus meal plan; Free Child Care / K-12 Education for all direct family members; One way econ plane ticket (Round trip for 1 year contract);
* Teaching Material: Selected candidates will not only just be teaching ESL classes, but also be teaching US Bound Classes with US Textbooks.
* Candidate Requirements: We are looking for public school teachers (K-12, All grades) from North America. You need to be a State Certified Teacher by any one of the 50 states, its territories or the District of Columbia. Canadian Applicants need to be from: ON, BC and AB only. Please send your Teacher ID Number and the State so we can verified your status online. (Retired / Expired Teachers are still encouraged to apply)
* Additional: We know that some states (like California) have K-6 Certification (Multiple Subject - Elementary School Settings) and 6 - 12 Certification (Single Subject - Middle/High School Settings). It DOES NOT matter, as long as you have either one.
*** Sorry, we are not interested in ESL Certification Teachers. ***