ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teaching positions available in Ho Chi Minh City
Date 2013-01-11 06:01:51 Location : Southeast Asia
Few countries can offer ELT teachers a lifestyle that compares to Vietnam as well as the opportunity to immerse themselves in a truly diverse culture. Vietnamese people are warm and hospitable and teaching in Vietnam is made extremely positive by the cultural appreciation of learning and profound respect for teachers. The cost of living is low, which means you can enjoy a fantastic standard of living whilst still saving money.
Why Choose ILA?
ILA Vietnam is Vietnam’s leading English language training organisation. have twelve training centres, with eight centres in Ho Chi Minh City, two in Hanoi and one in Da Nang and Vung Tau, and we are growing steadily.
We currently teach over 30,000 students and employ over 350 expatriates in a wide range of teaching, academic management and administrative positions.
Our centres are designed, built and equipped to the highest standards, thus providing teachers, employees and students with an excellent study and work environment. We place a strong emphasis on academic quality and this is reflected in our approach to teacher recruitment, development, support and management.
ILA uses the latest cutting edge technology to engage our students. At ILA there is the opportunity to use interactive white boards and other smart technology in your classrooms. We provide training for our teachers and it is a great opportunity to experiment with new methods of teaching and increase the range of your professional development portfolio.
What Positions are Available?
ILA Vietnam is seeking ELT professionals, primarily, to teach General English to Young Learners.
Opportunities to teach adult classes including corporate and exam classes may become available at a later date.
All contracts offered to overseas applicants are 12 months in duration.
Remuneration and Benefits
ILA Vietnam offers a highly competitive financial and benefits package to teachers, which is based on qualifications and experience.
Highlights of the Financial Package
• Visa and work permits organised and paid for by ILA
• Relocation allowance
• Health Insurance
• One month’s paid annual leave per annum for all salaried teachers
• Contract completion payment
• World-class facilities and teaching resources
• Dedicated academic management team support and on-going professional development
• Career pathway
• Option to take one of our Cambridge Teacher Training Courses; CELTYL (Certificate in Teaching English to Young Learners) and DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults)
• Opportunities to get involved in ILA's charitable network
• Option to transfer between our training centres and to progress into senior positions
• Initial accommodation and airport pickup provided free of charge upon arrival
• Free Vietnamese language lessons
• Great social network including quarterly and annual social events, paid by the school
What are the Opportunities for Charitable Work?
ILA prides itself on being involved with and giving something back to the local community and has therefore established the ILA Community Network. Staff and employees can volunteer in charitable projects that include both fundraising events and volunteering options at shelters, orphanages, or the Cancer Hospital.