TESOL One - TESL One
Apply Directly to Chung Dahm Learning Now and Get the Best Choices in Locations
Date 2013-01-11 06:01:14 Location : Asia:Korea
Chung Dahm Learning is Koreas foremost leader of English education. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than just a teaching job. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
We are now hiring for March, April, and May.
Instructors are expected to arrive at least one or two days before the start of the session. We always have positions open so there is a training session at least once a month starting on Mondays (please inquire with your recruiter).
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learnings HR Department and receive the following benefits:
- monthly salary of 2.0-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours or hourly rate 25,000-35,000 KRW with minimum 96 guaranteed hours.
- E-2 visa sponsorship
- rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan
- 50/50 health insurance/pension (under monthly package)
- Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract (under monthly package)
- Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.