ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Positions Needed for 2013 to 2014 - Suzhou
Date 2013-01-13 04:01:27 Location : Asia:China
Position 1: Math, physics, chemistry, economics and science teachers of high School for A-Level, AP and GAC programs.
Position 2: Teachers of Primary school¡¯s international classes
Position 3: English language teachers for kindergarten, elementary and secondary school.
1. Native-speakers of the English language from UK, CAN, USA, AUS, New Zealand etc.
2. CV, Photocopy of university degree or teacher's certificates, Photocopy of passport (Information page) and copy of passport photos
3. Bachelor Degree or higher, two years of teaching experience.
4. Accredited teachers with educational major are highly preferred.
1. Comparatively higher salary in Suzhou and nearby cities
2.visa / resident permit
3. Free housing and free meals (Mon--Fri)
4. Almost one month paid holidays
5. Flight allowance
6. Travel allowance
7. Medical Insurance
8. One month salary if contract renewed for the next school year.
1. Resume/CV with current detailed contact information such as Skype/phone number etc.
2. Copy of diploma and/or teaching certification (if available).
3. Copy of completed physical check report.
4. Copy of passport picture page.
5. Reference letter (or 2 reference contact details on CV).
6. Recent personal photo£¨like the one used for passport£©.