ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Teacher Needed
Date 2013-01-13 04:01:20 Location : Europe
Child Development Specialists (1 position)
• To teach Cambridge based English language courses for children - individuals and group (from 3 – 8 in size). Groups are divided into 6-8yrs, 9-11yrs and 12–17yrs with full range of levels from Beginner to Advanced.
• To have knowledge of YLT, KET, PET and FCE
• To be professional and present excellent classroom management skills
• To have at least 2 years previous experience working with children
• Working knowledge of the Russian language would be a strong plus (though not essential)
Additionally you may be required to teach young adults in CREF and, dependant on scheduling, may be required to teach English to business clients in the centre of Moscow.
Business Language Support Specialists (2 positions)
• To teach not only general English skills, but also business English and ideally with a specialism background in a specific English business orientated skill e.g. Business writing, Presentations in English, Finance, Economics, etc.
• To have at least 3 years English teaching experience
• To ideally have at least 5 years business working experience in a multi-national company or as a business consultant
• To ideally have a recognised TEFL/CELTA certificate, with Business elements would be a strong plus
• To have experience in any of the following: FCE, CAE, IELTS, BULATS, TOEIC, and TOEFL examination curriculum
Language Teacher Trainees (1 position)
We are also interested in recruiting newly qualified teachers with no previous experience to enter our career development program.
For all positions listed above you will be required to work up to a maximum of 105 hours (140 academic hours) a month, with a guaranteed salaried pay of 80 hours (107 academic hours) a month, with the additional 25 hours (if worked) being paid as a bonus each month. This is equivalent to a minimum of 19 hours (25 academic hours) per week to a maximum of 25 hours (37 academic hours) per week for a 5 day working week.
Contracts are for a period of 12 months from start date, following initial acceptance.
• For suitably qualified Teachers a minimum guaranteed salary of 54,000 RUR [$1690/€1310] a month will be paid, rising to 71,500 RUR [$2235/€1820]
• For Trainee teachers, we are prepared to offer a minimum guaranteed salary of 44,000 RUR [$1375/ €1075] a month, rising to 60,250 RUR [$1885/ €1470].
• Full (working) Visa support with costs fully refundable
• One-off flight costs fully refundable (half at start of contract with balance upon successful completion)
• Private health insurance
• Russian lessons
• Moscow metro transportation card reimbursed every 3 months upon presentation of proof of purchase
• Personal development i.e. training days
• Career advancement – structured loyalty payment system
• All official Russian public holidays granted and in addition to paid holidays
• Up to 4 weeks paid holiday – subject to Contract