ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Major Oil Company in Saudi Arabia Invites Applications
Date 2013-01-13 05:01:00 Location : Middle East
Nationalities Preferred:USA, UK, Irish, Philippines, Jordan & Turkey(for ESL Teaching)
Nationalities Preferred:USA, UK, Irish (For Math Teaching)
Project Name: Saudi Aramco (Industrial Training Centre)
Job Location: Within Saudi Arabia
Contract Type / Duration: Bachelor / Minimum One year (Renewable)
Recruitment Workshop Date:February, March & April 2013
20 Hours classroom teaching.
Evaluation of students work.
Mentoring and advising students.
Undertaking professional activities.
Coordinating with student activities.
Preparation of lessons.
Marking of homework and class work.
Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests.
Assessment and reporting of student performance.
Development of Supplementary Materials For Core Syllabuses Or for Special Courses.
Attending staff meetings or workshops arranged by senior staff.
Assisting with the running of public examinations.
Playing a full and active part in the life of the University/Organization.
Attractive Basic Salary of USD 3,500 – USD 4,000 (Approx.)
Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Air-conditioned etc.)
Transportation Provided /Allowances
Comprehensive Health Coverage
SIM card, pocket money provided upon arrival
Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
One Month Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
Free Shopping Trips 2 Days a Week
Free Adventure Trips on Weekends
Visa & Sponsorship Paid
NOTE: If required, Company will assist the trainer to bring his family on his own expenses.
Minimum Requirements / Experience:
One of the following:
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in TEFL/TESL or
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in English, Applied Linguistics or modern languages with a teaching certificate in CELTA /DELTA or
• BA (preferably a Master’s degree) in a non- related English field of study, but only if it is supported by a teaching English certificate such as CELTA /DELTA, TESL or TEFL and relevant full-time teaching experience.
• Minimum 4 years of recent full-time teaching English
• Computer literacy is desirable
Terms & Condition:
• Those who will be able to attend the workshop in their respective Countries on below said (tentative) dates are only eligible to apply.
• Any local transportation paid by the candidate to reach out the workshop will be reimbursed.
• Only short listed candidate will be called for interview.
Tentative dates for workshop/ Recruitment campaign:
UK & Ireland (1st – 2nd week of February 2013)
Philippines & US (1st – 4th week of March 2013)
Turkey & Jordan (2nd week of April & 1st week of May 2013)
Only short listed candidates will be informed of the exact time and venue of the interview.
Interested candidates are advised to apply in full confidence with the following documents;
1. CV in MS-Word format with photograph
2. Scanned copy of academic & ESL related certificates.
3. Scanned copy of your Passport
4. Scanned copy of Experience and Reference letters.