ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English in Gyeonggi Province for 2013! Starting March
Date 2013-01-14 04:01:13 Location : Asia:Korea
What is Gyeonggi Province?
We are Unique, Fast and well organized recruiting agency in South Korea. There are lots of recruiting agencies in South Korea, so Worknplay Consulting strives to be more than just a recruiter. We keep following up with teachers and schools to see how things are going, as well as to arrange special events and sponsor deeply discounted group trips for our staff and teachers.
These services are the best available.
What is Gyeonggi Province?
Gyeonggi Province is located in the central western part of Korea. It is a large province that
surrounds the metropolis of Seoul and city of Incheon, and is bordered by Hwanghae Province in the
north, Gangwon Province in the east, South-Chungcheong Province in the south and the Yellow Sea in the west.
Gyeonggi Province is made up of a mix of cities and smaller towns. Larger cities include Suwon (pop. 1,082,631),Seongnam (pop. 979,706), Goyang (pop. 961,659), Bucheon (pop. 872,052), Yongin (pop. 893,865) and Ansan (pop. 715,941).
Teachers familiar with Korea often choose to work in Gyeonggi Province because its areas have less traffic and congestion than a city like Seoul, with more room to breathe. The Seoul Metro system does extend into different parts of Gyeonggi Province, making a commute into Seoul fast and easy.
Well-developed program established in 2003
Start salary is higher
Easy to access to Seoul
Longer vacation: 20 days
Settlement allowance provided: KRW 300,000 won
Airport pick-up service provided
- Starting Date: March 1st 2013
- Location: Locations throughout Gyeonggi Province
- Age Groups: Elementary (1st ~6th grades )
- Salary: 2.0 ~ 2.3 million won per month (Depending on Qualifications, click the pay scale )
- Working Hours: 8:30 a.m. ~ 4:30 p.m. (Mon.~ Fri.)
- Teaching Hours: 22 hours per week
- 300,000 won Settlement Pay upon teacher's arrival
- Round trip airfare: Entrance Allowance 1.5 mil won/ Exit Allowance 1.5 mil won
- 100% Severance Pay
- Paid Vacation: 20 working days and all Korean national holidays
- 50% medical insurance, 50% national pension plan supported
- Full furnished single housing or housing allowance (400,000 won per month)
- Housing Options: Single furnished housing or housing allowance
- Distance from Seoul: 30 min ~1 hr by subway or bus
♦♦♦City Information in Gyeonggi Province♦♦♦
More City Info