URGENT: ESL VACANCIES IN SAUDI
Date 2013-01-15 06:01:33 Location : Middle East
We are a Foreign Language School, located in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.We urgently requireEnglish language teachers for kindergarten, elementary and secondary school. All relevant materials will be provided.
1. Native-speakers of the English language from UK, CAN, USA, AUS, New Zealand etc.
2. CV, Photocopy of university degree or teacher''s certificates, Photocopy of passport (Information page) and copy of passport photos
3. Bachelor Degree or higher, two years of teaching experience.
4. Accredited teachers with educational major are highly preferred.
1. Minimum of $33,000 p/a with a competitive benefits package
2.visa/ resident permit
3. Free housing and free meals (Mon--Fri)
4. Almost one month paid holidays
5. Flight allowance
6. Travel allowance
7. Medical Insurance
8. One month salary if contract renewed for the next school year.
1. Resume/CV with current detailed contact information such as Skype/phone number etc.
2. Copy of diploma and/or teaching certification (if available).
3. Copy of completed physical check report.
4. Copy of passport picture page.
5. Reference letter (or 2 reference contact details on CV).
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.