ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
ESL teaching positions for schools in Guangzhou and Chengdu
Date 2013-01-15 06:01:00 Location : Asia:China
Degree and Certificate：Bachelor degree or above, TESOL or TEFL certificate is preferred;
Native English speaker from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa or Ireland;
Experience preferred but not mandatory;
Excellent communicative skills, outgoing and friendly personality.
1. To conduct classroom lessons ,to teach students speak English.
2. To provide high quality professional teaching at all times.
3. To give assistance in Speaking Centre and Demo classes as required.
4. To help students reach the level of English established in their learning objective.
5. To provide advice and assistance to students, in and out of the classroom.
6. To take an interest in and give advice on individual student's progress in English.
7. To prepare new teaching plan or curriculum as requested.
8. To promote and preserve a pleasant and courteous atmosphere in the School
Basic Benefits of Teaching Jobs In China
Monthly Salary : 4,000 RMB to 10,000 RMB (approximately $650 USD to $1620 USD) based on qualification/experience.
Working Hours: 40 hours/week, 5 days a week, 21-30 classroom hours/week at public schools
Accommodation: Free furnished accommodation, bills included.
Vacation: all national holidays (about 11 days)
Health Insurance: Provided by schools
Visa: Z-Visa will be sponsored by Markham
Contract duration: one year (can be extended)
We will cover transportation expenses from Guangzhou or Chengdu airports to our schools.
If you teach in our schools for two semesters, we will offer you some flight allowance.
Current Resume, indicating your Nationality
Recent, smart photo
Passport photo page (scan)
Degree & TESOL/TEFL certificates (scan)
Preference for teaching locations (if any)
References with contact information