K—9th Grade Instruction • 15 hrs a Week • Best Compensation Package
Date 2013-01-15 06:01:21 Location : Asia:China
K9th Grade Instruction 15 hrs/Week Best Compensation Package
We will provide:
1. 7500 8500 RMB (about US$1,180 1,349monthly average local income is around $300)
2. 15 hours of weekly teaching duties 25 - 30 students per class
3. Furnished dorm room (basic furniture and major appliances) with utilities and Internet included
4. Meal service at the school dining hall
5. Paid vacation (All school, government and national holidays)
6. Paid health insurance
7. Paid visa (working visa) and related documentation fees
8. Every 6-month contract: one way airfare (US to China, and Beijing Hohhot)
9. Every 1-year contract: round trip airfare (between US and China, and Beijing to Hohhot)
1. Native English Speaker
2. BA/BS required plus teacher certification in ESL or TESOL preferred
3. Minimum 6 months ESL teaching experience (Internships considered)
4. Strong presentation, communication, and writing skills
5. Basic computer skills
6. 6-month minimum term contract
To apply: submit resume or CV, a cover letter, scans of passport and required diploma(s)/TESOL certification to firstname.lastname@example.org .
EFL teachers in Hohhot will discover a city with a rich past that has resulted in a unique, diverse and exciting country-based metropolis. It is the lead and capital city of Chinas northern frontier: the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. With a history of more than 2300 years, Hohhot is comprised of over 36 ethnic groups whose influences are evident throughout the expansive city of 2.7 million. Dynastic, Confucian, Buddhist, Muslim, Mongolian, and other cultural dynamics have resulted in a city that, as a teacher with well less than a full teaching load, you will have time to explore and embrace.
We will be at the 2013 TESOL Conference in Dallas, TX, USA. You are welcome to schedule an onsite interview with us!
School website: http://www.nhyxx.com/
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.