ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
K—9th Grade Instruction • 15 hrs a Week • Best Compensation Package
Date 2013-01-15 06:01:21 Location : Asia:China
We will provide:
1. 7500 – 8500 RMB (about US$1,180 – 1,349—monthly average local income is around $300)
2. 15 hours of weekly teaching duties— 25 - 30 students per class
3. Furnished dorm room (basic furniture and major appliances) with utilities and Internet included
4. Meal service at the school dining hall
5. Paid vacation (All school, government and national holidays)
6. Paid health insurance
7. Paid visa (working visa) and related documentation fees
8. Every 6-month contract: one way airfare (US to China, and Beijing Hohhot)
9. Every 1-year contract: round trip airfare (between US and China, and Beijing to Hohhot)
1. Native English Speaker
2. BA/BS required plus teacher certification in ESL or TESOL preferred
3. Minimum 6 months ESL teaching experience (Internships considered)
4. Strong presentation, communication, and writing skills
5. Basic computer skills
6. 6-month minimum term contract
To apply: submit resume or CV, a cover letter, scans of passport and required diploma(s)/TESOL certification to email@example.com .
EFL teachers in Hohhot will discover a city with a rich past that has resulted in a unique, diverse and exciting “country-based” metropolis. It is the lead and capital city of China’s northern frontier: the Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. With a history of more than 2300 years, Hohhot is comprised of over 36 ethnic groups whose influences are evident throughout the expansive city of 2.7 million. Dynastic, Confucian, Buddhist, Muslim, Mongolian, and other cultural dynamics have resulted in a city that, as a teacher with well less than a full teaching load, you will have time to explore and embrace.
We will be at the 2013 TESOL Conference in Dallas, TX, USA. You are welcome to schedule an onsite interview with us!
School website: http://www.nhyxx.com/