International School-Ilsan-English majors
Date 2013-01-16 01:01:15 Location : Asia:Korea
International School/Ilsan/ASAP/2.3 to 2.4/ele to high school/
10:00AM to 6:00PM/English majors
1. Location: Ilsan at Gyeonggi-do
2. Start date: ASAP
3. Monthly pay : 2.3 to 2.4 million KRW
4. Type of student : Elementary to High school students
5. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:7
6. Working hours a day: 10:00am~6:00pm
7. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
8. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: Free
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 10 days
5) National pension and Medical insurance : 50% covered by employer
1.Must have a Bachelor's degree in English
2. Must have no criminal record.
Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicants signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.