ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Teach English, Math, and Science in Wonderful Xiamen
Date 2013-01-16 02:01:29 Location : Asia:China
THE POSITION: Yingcai School is seeking an energetic, outgoing, positive individual, preferably with GAC teaching experience. This position will involve classes with mostly Sr1-3 students although some Junior lessons may be necessary.
We are looking to fill two positions:
1) GAC teacher for Math, Science, Business and Computers, starting immediately.
- Chinese citizen
- Bachelor’s degree from a North American university
- Strong academic background in Math, Science, and Business
- Familiarity with IELTS prep
- Strong desire to pursue a career in teaching
2) Foreign English teacher, preferably a native speaker, for the start of the fall 2013 term.
- Bachelor’s degree
- TEFL certificate
- at least 2 Years teaching experience preferred
FOREIGN TEACHER SALARY AND CONDITIONS: 1. Monthly Salary: 9,000 - 12,000 RMB per month depending on qualifications and subjects taught.
2. Accommodation: Shared teacher dormitory-style housing provided free of charge. Depending on the foreign teaching staff, there is a good chance sharing will not be necessary. If the teacher wants to live off campus then he/she must be responsible for all costs related to living outside the school. 3. Airfare: 7500 RMB round-trip airfare reimbursement for completing one year’s contract. 4. Meal Allowance: Free meals included. 5. Insurance: Provided in accordance with government requirements. 6. Travel Allowance: 2,000 RMB traveling allowance will be provided for completing one academic year’s contract. 7. Winter Vacation: paid Winter Vacation and National Holidays. 8. Z-visa and Foreign Expert's Certificate: all sponsorship and paperwork provided by school