Teach English, Math, and Science in Wonderful Xiamen
Date 2013-01-16 02:01:29 Location : Asia:China
THE SETTING: Xiamen Yingcai School is located on the mainland in Xinglin District of Xiamen City. It is a large and well established K-12 private boarding school. Yingcai School is home to over 3000 students and 600 staff. Xiamen Yingcai School boasts a beautiful and modern campus covering an area of 16.7 hectares. We provide students with dormitory-style living and a very safe and secure study environment. Yingcai has computer labs, a library, art center, large gymnasium and sports center, music department, swimming pool, central air conditioning, and high speed internet network. The International Education Center at Yingcai was initiated in 2008 and the GAC (Global Assessment Certificate) Program started in 2009 to help prepare students for university overseas.
THE POSITION: Yingcai School is seeking an energetic, outgoing, positive individual, preferably with GAC teaching experience. This position will involve classes with mostly Sr1-3 students although some Junior lessons may be necessary.
We are looking to fill two positions:
1) GAC teacher for Math, Science, Business and Computers, starting immediately.
- Chinese citizen
- Bachelors degree from a North American university
- Strong academic background in Math, Science, and Business
- Familiarity with IELTS prep
- Strong desire to pursue a career in teaching
2) Foreign English teacher, preferably a native speaker, for the start of the fall 2013 term.
- Bachelors degree
- TEFL certificate
- at least 2 Years teaching experience preferred
FOREIGN TEACHER SALARY AND CONDITIONS: 1. Monthly Salary: 9,000 - 12,000 RMB per month depending on qualifications and subjects taught.
2. Accommodation: Shared teacher dormitory-style housing provided free of charge. Depending on the foreign teaching staff, there is a good chance sharing will not be necessary. If the teacher wants to live off campus then he/she must be responsible for all costs related to living outside the school. 3. Airfare: 7500 RMB round-trip airfare reimbursement for completing one years contract. 4. Meal Allowance: Free meals included. 5. Insurance: Provided in accordance with government requirements. 6. Travel Allowance: 2,000 RMB traveling allowance will be provided for completing one academic years contract. 7. Winter Vacation: paid Winter Vacation and National Holidays. 8. Z-visa and Foreign Expert's Certificate: all sponsorship and paperwork provided by school
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.