ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English Institute - Shanghai, China
Date 2013-01-16 02:01:16 Location : Asia:China
2. Available: February 2013
3. Student age: ages 3-18
4. Teaching hours : 5 days a week 155 working hours per month (69 hours teaching hours and 86
administrative hours). 2 Days off (may not be consecutive)
5. Saturday class: yes
6. Salary Range : 12,000-13,500 RMB(approx. 1900 usd to 2140 usd per month)
7. Health Insurance Coverage: paid insurance: yes
8 . contract completion allowance as air fare reimbursement (Round trip ticket : 5000 RMB (about 750 usd) ment
9 .Accommodation: no (assist you in finding a place to live)
10. Other info: (about 150 usd) Living allowance upon arrival.
11. Potential Candidate: Native English Speaker from: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia. Minimum Bachelors degree( 4 year) from University which is recognized by Shanghai Educational Bureau. NO ON LINE DEGREES accepted. Minimum 2 years Full Time teaching experience AFTER university graduation. Part-time, one on one, private tutoring, volunteer teaching DOES not count. Must be in an organized school environment. If any Chinese teaching experience this must have been done with Visa issued by Educational bureau (expert certificate) no labor bureau, F, L, spousal visa or student visa experience accepted. Clean Police record if in home country must have police check (our requirement)