English Institute - Shanghai, China
Date 2013-01-16 02:01:16 Location : Asia:China
1.School Address: English Institute -Shanghai, China
2. Available: February 2013
3. Student age: ages 3-18
4. Teaching hours : 5 days a week 155 working hours per month (69 hours teaching hours and 86
administrative hours). 2 Days off (may not be consecutive)
5. Saturday class: yes
6. Salary Range : 12,000-13,500 RMB(approx. 1900 usd to 2140 usd per month)
7. Health Insurance Coverage: paid insurance: yes
8 . contract completion allowance as air fare reimbursement (Round trip ticket : 5000 RMB (about 750 usd) ment
9 .Accommodation: no (assist you in finding a place to live)
10. Other info: (about 150 usd) Living allowance upon arrival.
11. Potential Candidate: Native English Speaker from: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia. Minimum Bachelors degree( 4 year) from University which is recognized by Shanghai Educational Bureau. NO ON LINE DEGREES accepted. Minimum 2 years Full Time teaching experience AFTER university graduation. Part-time, one on one, private tutoring, volunteer teaching DOES not count. Must be in an organized school environment. If any Chinese teaching experience this must have been done with Visa issued by Educational bureau (expert certificate) no labor bureau, F, L, spousal visa or student visa experience accepted. Clean Police record if in home country must have police check (our requirement)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.