ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Guaranteed Paid Internship positions in China
Date 2013-01-16 02:01:40 Location : Asia:China
ChinaESL is a professional employment and visa agency based in Beijing, the capital of China. The company has been in the market for eight years; its personnel have vast experience in placing foreign teachers as well as teaching foreigners Chinese. During this time, we have placed more than 4000 foreigners in different schools and companies. We have always kept good relationships with foreigners as well as with the schools; this has made our business more and more successful. Right now we have many internship positions with free accommodation and good payment. The information is as below.
1) Location: All over China, mostly in Beijing, also have positions in different other cities
2) Schools: Language training schools and kindergartens. The students are 3-12 years, just teach them English. Curriculum and training provided.
3) Timetable: For the language training schools, it is Wed to Sunday, Wed to Friday 2-8pm, Saturday and Sunday 9am to 8pm. For kindergartens it is Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm. One week not more than 25 teaching hours/week
4) Salary and benefit: Free accommodation, 5000 Yuan/month as net salary, visa provided, if you can finish one year contract give you 6000 Yuan as airfare
5) Requirement: Native English speakers. No experience required. Short term is ok. But at least six months.
The expenses in China are much cheaper, normal Chinese people earn about 2000 Yuan/month. So the salary of 5000 Yuan is definitely big enough for you to have a good life in China.