ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
English and Humanities Teacher
Date 2013-01-17 06:01:46 Location : Oceania
Co-educational Independent School
2013 Full Time, Term 1 Contract
• A contract for the duration of Term 1, possibly longer
• An established school
• The students range from Preparatory to Year 12
• Offers boarding
• Embraces the best practice for individual students
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 2 years’ experience
• Teaching qualifications recognised in Victoria
• Be a passionate teacher and lifelong learner
• Have leading communication skills
• Have an in-depth knowledge of the Victorian English and Humanities curriculum
• Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job reference number VIC#86185;
• Call Smart Teachers’ Melbourne Office on 03 9823 9333 for further information; or use the APPLY BUTTON below.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate Australian or New Zealand work visa.