ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Date 2013-01-17 06:01:31 Location : Oceania
Qualified teachers (preferably with ESL Backgrounds) sought to teach a variety of language and life skills.
You will be responsible for the delivery of quality English as a Second Language teaching to our clients on a day to day basis in Scherger Immigrations Detention Centre.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Facilitating education programs throughout the year catering to a broad group of client needs
- Provide best educational practice aimed at delivering language and life skills to learners.
- Promote a climate of religious and cultural tolerance.
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in education
- Teaching English as a Second language (TESOL) qualifications
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion for education and learning
- Sound experience in developing, planning, organising implementing and reviewing educational programs which are engaging, meaningful and relevant to learner needs.
- Computer skills
- Maintain a current Australian Federal Police Clearance
- Maintain a current -Working with Children" certificate
A competitive remuneration package is available and the opportunity to work within a dynamic, values-driven global organisation.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity please click on the apply button. Please provide a copy of your resume and a covering letter with an address of the selection criteria.