Work for a Canadian School -- 10 Years in Operation
Date 2013-01-18 03:01:38 Location : Asia:Korea
To cope with Rockies English School's expanding needs, we are recruiting teachers for April to September start in cities throughout China.
We are not an agent or intermediary, and the locations that we recruit for are either directly owned or partnered schools that use the Rockies designated curriculum. We have recruited more than 500 teachers in the last 10 years and we are looking for teachers to start anytime from now to 2013. We can provide teacher references to prospective teachers.
Rockies English School is founded by Canadians and currently operates different locations throughout China. Our vision is to set the highest quality English training standards for Chinese students. We are looking for responsible, dedicated, energetic, and creative people who feel they can contribute to raising educational standards in ESL learning.
Rockies English School is:
1. A Canadian owned school with managers who understand the needs of foreigners and who respect the integrity of contracts
2. A school that provides continuous training and support to teachers
3. A school with an opportunity for career development
4. A subsidiary of Rockies Education Management and Consultation Company (Canada) which operates ESL learning systems in schools, businesses and universities throughout China.
5.A reputable school founded since 2001
We provide for all teachers:
1. A solid curriculum that is specifically written for Chinese learners
2. A structured training program along with easy to adopt teaching manuals that ensure classes are fun, interesting and productive
3. School support in lesson planning and implementing classes
4. Supportive managers whose backgrounds are in education
Minimum teacher qualifications:
1. Native English speaker
2. You are responsible, motivated and have a positive attitude
3. Have an open mind and willing to accept and attend weekly training and planning sessions.
4. Over 21 years of age and in good health.
5. TEFL/TESOL certificates an asset but not required
1. Teaching conditions vary depending on locations but the general terms below apply:
Medical insurance: Yes
Paid holiday: Yes
End of contract bonus / airfare stipend: Yes
Salary**: 9000-11000 RMB
(**Salary varies depending on teaching experience, hours of work per week, and qualifications)
Alternatively, teachers who prefer to be paid on an hourly basis as a part-time teacher may also contact the central office.
2. Teaching hours consist of classroom hours in our school and in other schools or businesses that we have contracts with. However, the majority of hours will consist of classroom hours in our school. Please note that most if not all classes are children?s classes. The majority of our students range from 5-23 years of age.
3. Assistance with or paid accommodation (accommodation conditions vary across China and we give our teachers the option to choose the kind of accommodation arrangements they prefer)
4. Free internet access and Chinese classes provided to all our teachers.
If you are interested in a teaching position with Rockies English School, please forward to us your resume on real text format or Word file. Also, forward a phone number where we can contact you.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.