ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Experienced native teachers needed
Date 2013-01-18 04:01:49 Location : Asia:Korea
- Native English speaker (full time)
- BA/BS degree in any field
- Citizenship in a country where the primary spoken language is
English (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)
- Teaching experience is required
- Teacher who is in Korea would be preferred.
* Working Conditions
- Starting Date : 1st of March, 2013
- Working Hours :
Native (full time): Mon. ~ Fri. = 9:30am~6:30pm => KRW 2.1 ~ 2.2
40minutes a class (9 classes a day = 6hours a day)
- Class : Maximum of 12 students per class
- Student age : 5~7 for kindergarten, 8~13 for elementary
- Housing : Full furnished studio type one room (fridge, washing machine, bed, table, sink etc) or KRW 400,000
- Provided the round trip air fare.
- Work visa sponsorship (E-2 visa)
- Vacation : 10 days paid holiday (5days in summer, 5days in winter)
- Severance pay upon completion of a one-year contract
- 4 native teachers and 8 Korean teachers work together