TESOL One - TESL One
Chung Dahm Learning Teaching Positions in Central Seoul
Date 2013-01-19 06:01:31 Location : Asia:China
We are a branch of Chung Dahm Learning, a publicly-traded company and leader of English education in Korea. The company has over 100 locations, 40,000 students, and over 1,000 trained instructors throughout Korea. We offer free training and a pre-developed curriculum. Our branch in Central Seoul is experiencing excellent growth and we are looking to hire teachers to start in February and March.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday: 4pm-10pm. Saturday: 10am-1pm. Instructors do not work every shift (see below).
- Minimum of 102 hours/month (average of 125 hours, maximum of 148 hours )
- Working days: Monday to Saturday. Per the teaching schedule, teachers may have 4~6 working days in a 3 month term.
- Students: Grades 3-10
- Hourly Contract: 26,000- 28,000 KRW per hour
- The "key money" deposit for a single furnished apartment is provided and will be near the academy. Instructor will be responsible for rent and utilities.
- Round-trip airfare paid, up to 1,400,000 KRW
- E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary). We also hire those with F-2 or F-4 visas
- Monthly salary paid on time and in full
- Benefits of working hourly: the earning potential is higher than salaried positions, even taking into account paying for rent and utilities. You will earn 2.8 million 3.5 million won per month and you will be paid for any extra work you put in.
- Prior to teaching, you will be required to complete the 1 week CDL Instructor Training Program.
- Contract length: 1 year
The following documents are required for teaching visa purposes:
-B.A or B.S. original degree or graduate degree and Apostilled degree
-Valid passport copy
-2 passport size photos
-Criminal record check by your provincial police and certified by your State Government or Korean Consulate in your country.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.