ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Chung Dahm Learning Teaching Positions in Central Seoul
Date 2013-01-19 06:01:31 Location : Asia:China
We are a branch of Chung Dahm Learning, a publicly-traded company and leader of English education in Korea. The company has over 100 locations, 40,000 students, and over 1,000 trained instructors throughout Korea. We offer free training and a pre-developed curriculum. Our branch in Central Seoul is experiencing excellent growth and we are looking to hire teachers to start in February and March.
- Working hours: Monday-Friday: 4pm-10pm. Saturday: 10am-1pm. Instructors do not work every shift (see below).
- Minimum of 102 hours/month (average of 125 hours, maximum of 148 hours )
- Working days: Monday to Saturday. Per the teaching schedule, teachers may have 4~6 working days in a 3 month term.
- Students: Grades 3-10
- Hourly Contract: 26,000- 28,000 KRW per hour
- The "key money" deposit for a single furnished apartment is provided and will be near the academy. Instructor will be responsible for rent and utilities.
- Round-trip airfare paid, up to 1,400,000 KRW
- E-2 visa sponsorship (if necessary). We also hire those with F-2 or F-4 visas
- Monthly salary paid on time and in full
- Benefits of working hourly: the earning potential is higher than salaried positions, even taking into account paying for rent and utilities. You will earn 2.8 million ľ 3.5 million won per month and you will be paid for any extra work you put in.
- Prior to teaching, you will be required to complete the 1 week CDL Instructor Training Program.
- Contract length: 1 year
The following documents are required for teaching visa purposes:
-B.A or B.S. original degree or graduate degree and Apostilled degree
-Valid passport copy
-2 passport size photos
-Criminal record check by your provincial police and certified by your State Government or Korean Consulate in your country.