ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Male EFL teachers URGENTLY required to work for a government endorsed Language Centre
Date 2013-01-19 06:01:47 Location : Middle East
Established in 1980, this American Language Centre operates language and academic preparation programs at four U.S. universities and two Saudi university campuses. It is now recruiting teachers for its 14 Technical and Vocational Colleges located in nine different locations throughout Saudi Arabia. This government-supported program will be helping two groups of students – one preparing for further higher education in institutions where the medium of instruction is English and another to improve their English for enhanced employment opportunities. The former has had 12 years of schooling whereas the latter has had 12 years of secondary school and two years of technical and vocational education.
Student ages range between 18-22. Focused on improving critical thinking and using both in and out-of-class learning opportunities, the curriculum is content-, project- and needs-based as well as heuristic and experiential. Class size ranges between 15-25 students with varying levels of English proficiency. In addition to teaching, instructors will participate in initial student placement testing, regular professional growth meetings, and on-going curriculum review.
• X 5 EFL teachers to teach 20-22 year olds (MALE APPLICANTS ONLY APPLY)
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native English speaker
• Age of applicant must be between 27-57
• National of the UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand
• Computer literate
• Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, and a CELTA certificate or its equivalent.
• MINIMUM 1 year EFL teaching experience required ( preferably post qualification)
• Must hold a police clearance report (valid for at least 6 months)
• Single or married applicants may apply
• Be willing to work with students who have beginner levels of English
• Salary ranges from $36,000 to $42,500 per annum depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation provided
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Round-trip air fare
• Visa provided
• Paid holiday + public holidays
• 1 year renewable contract
START DATE: ASAP