ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Native speaker needed for a middle school in Guangdong Foshan city, China
Date 2013-01-19 06:01:30 Location : Asia:China
1. Willing to stay for at least 3 months
2. No younger than 19
3. Native English speaker . Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required
4. Although it adds to your experience, no pre-existing Chinese language skill is required,
5. A spirit of adventures and a sense of humor!
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES (variable by location):
1. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday
2. 18~22 classes per week, each class lasting 45 mins.
3. September through December, and March through June terms, with possibilities to teach during semester breaks
4. Arrival in Beijing two weeks prior to the term commencement
TYPICAL BENEFITS (variable by location):
1. 4000-6000RMB per month, according to the workload, location, and your qualifications
ï¼ˆLocal teachers earn only 1,000RMB per month so this is a great salary for the area.ï¼‰
2. Assistance of a bilingual teacher
3. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support
4. Private living accommodations
5. Three meals per day at the school
6. Airport pick-up and welcome dinner
7. Orientation upon arrival
8. Medical and accident insurance
9. Program supervision and emergency service
10. Guaranteed school placement
11. Airport seeing-off after the completion of the program
12. Low-stress employment, discussing topics of your choice, without disciplinary or grading responsibilities
13. Learn Chinese, Gongfu, Taiji, Chinese painting and other cultural skills, free of charge.
14. If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed.