TESOL One - TESL One
Native speaker needed for a middle school in Guangdong Foshan city, China
Date 2013-01-19 06:01:30 Location : Asia:China
1. Willing to stay for at least 3 months
2. No younger than 19
3. Native English speaker . Formal teaching qualifications are desirable, but not necessarily required
4. Although it adds to your experience, no pre-existing Chinese language skill is required,
5. A spirit of adventures and a sense of humor!
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES (variable by location):
1. Work schedule will be from Monday to Friday
2. 18~22 classes per week, each class lasting 45 mins.
3. September through December, and March through June terms, with possibilities to teach during semester breaks
4. Arrival in Beijing two weeks prior to the term commencement
TYPICAL BENEFITS (variable by location):
1. 4000-6000RMB per month, according to the workload, location, and your qualifications
Local teachers earn only 1,000RMB per month so this is a great salary for the area.
2. Assistance of a bilingual teacher
3. Registration and enrollment assistance, pre-departure materials, ongoing support
4. Private living accommodations
5. Three meals per day at the school
6. Airport pick-up and welcome dinner
7. Orientation upon arrival
8. Medical and accident insurance
9. Program supervision and emergency service
10. Guaranteed school placement
11. Airport seeing-off after the completion of the program
12. Low-stress employment, discussing topics of your choice, without disciplinary or grading responsibilities
13. Learn Chinese, Gongfu, Taiji, Chinese painting and other cultural skills, free of charge.
14. If you stay with it for multiple terms, travel costs might be reimbursed.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.