TESOL One - TESL One
Taiwan ESL EFL English Teaching Jobs
Date 2013-01-19 06:01:31 Location : Asia:Taiwan
Full-time teaching roles for 2013 in public government and private schools available in Taiwan now! We need K-12 certified teachers for levels G1-12. Certified English, Art, Drama, P.E., Music, Social Studies, History teachers (any subject endorsements are welcome) , send out your application today !
1) English native speaker
2) 4 years of Bachelors degree (minimum)
3) U.S.A., U.K., CA, AU, NZ, SA, IRE passport holder
4) Certified teacher with teaching license/teacher registration certificate - for public school system
5) Marriage ARC/Permanent ARC/sub-teaching certificate holders are also welcome to apply.
School Type: Public Schools and Private Academy
Accredited by Department of Education (MOE)
When Required: Until Filled
Position Title: EFL Teacher
Contract term : Full time Around one year, renewable
Student Level: K12 Elementary/Junior High/High School
Class description: G1-12, 25 - 40 students per class
Curriculum: scenario teaching, practical conversation, ESL (collaborating teaching involved) or Subjects or flexible, (in accordance with school)
Mon- Fri , 8:00am 4:00pm, 20-25 class weekly,
40-50 min per class (vary in accordance with school)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
1) Salary : NT$70,895 (PhD), NT$67,925 (MA), NT$60,890 (BA)/month.
2) Monthly housing subsidy : NT$5000/mo, for single teacher
NT$10,000/mo for a teacher with dependent/s (conditional in accordance with school)
3) Evaluation and Performance bonus : Around one month salary by proportion of actual working months (conditional in accordance with school)
4) Airfare reimbursement: Round trip 40000 80000 NTD (conditional in accordance with school)
5) Paid vacation: Summer and Winter, (conditional in accordance with school)
6) Labor and health insurance Available
7) Work permit & alien resident visa (ARC): school will help you apply for it.
8) Free Airport pick-up
9) Will assist to find accommodation
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.