ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Industrial Trainers to work in Saudi Arabia
Date 2013-01-19 06:01:56 Location : Middle East
You need not have been a trainer before, only the desire to pass on your skills to others. Our client will train you to instruct their nationals. (Added value to package at no cost to you.) When you return from Saudi you could have a new career as an Industrial Trainer. We will, of course accept applications from already qualified trainers. This is a one year contract but usually they are renewable.
All job skills candidates need to have experience in the petrochemical/gas industry. You must be a USA, Canadian or U.K. citizen. Overseas experience is a plus. Interviews are scheduled in March 2013 in the US. If you are in the UK, those interviews will be in London in mid February. If you are hired our client (a major oil company) will do a complete Background Investigation and the visa processing will be completed by HAK (Hassan A. K. Algahtani Sons Company). The estimated starting time would be Summer of 2013. School is year around so you start when you are ready.
Telecommunication Trainer • For none degree holders they should have 11 years’ experience in telecommunications field, at least 1 year in training activities. Experience should include maintenance of Telecommunications Radio systems such as Trunking Radio systems or BSc with minimum 4 years’ experience).
• Candidate must have good knowledge on TETRA radio systems including the base station and consoles.
Metals Trainer •6 Years' experience as a welder working in oil & gas/petrochemical industry Candidate should have served minimum 3 years apprenticeship or approved CITB training.
•Candidate should have hands on experience of SMAW method, welding of structural steelwork and Pipe welding of carbon steel, using both E-6010 and E-7018 electrodes for open root, fill, and cap, plate sizes up to ľ inch thickness and pipe sizes from 1 inch up to 8 inch schedule 40 – schedule 140 pipes.
•Candidate should have hands on experience in GTAW of Stainless steel, Carbon Steel and low alloy pipe welding of small bore pipe 1 inch to 2 ˝ inch diameter, Candidates should have been certified to 100% Radiographic standards in accordance with any of the following: AWS, ASME/ANSI, API, BS, ASTM Codes and standards for welding certification.
Operator Trainer • 11 years’ experience as a qualified Supervising or Control board Operator for the Oil & Gas/ Petrochemical industry or BSc with minimum 4 years’ experience).
• Experienced in One or more of the following Processes: Distillation/fractionation, reactor/catalytic, cryogenic, hydro treating, GOSP, WIP, utilities or tank farm operations. DCS experience Preferred.
Instrument Technician Trainer
[PCST] • 11 years’ experience in Pneumatic, Electronic and Digital Instrumentation in Oil/Gas Industry or BSc with minimum 4 years’ experience).
• Experience should include PM of Field Devices (DVCs, Smart Transmitters, conventional Transmitters, Valves, Controllers and FF devices).
• Knowledge and experience on DCS (Yokogawa Centum, HoneywellTDC300, and Delta V) and PLC (Tricon, Siemens, and AB) is an advantage.
Electrical Trainer • 4 Years’ experience as maintenance Engineer or 11 years experience as technician in Class 1, Division 1, Oil & Gas Petrochemical Plants.
• Able to troubleshoot and repair AC machines , and UPS systems and Motor operated valves , using electrical/ electronic, test equipment, schematics and one line diagrams.
• Basic operation / programming of PLC.
Mechanical Trainer • 4 years’ experience as mechanical engineer or 11 years field experience as a mechanical maintenance technician in oil and gas or petrochemical industries.
• Experience in disassembly, inspection and repair of valves, pumps, gearboxes, and compressors. Experience in operating lathe machines is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience in the following mechanical subjects: Bearings and Lubrication, LASER alignment, Vibration analysis, motor operated valve actuators, Mechanical seals, and Turbines.