ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
YBM HEAD OFFICE is Now Hiring for its ADULT LEARNERS Division!!
Date 2013-01-19 06:01:52 Location : Asia:Korea
LOCATIONS & START DATES
Note that applicants must be available to attend paid training sessions (9 a.m. - 4 p.m.) in the third week of the month preceding their intended start dates.
Busan: YBM Busan – March; YBM Premier Seomyun* – March
Daegu: YBM Premier Dongseungro* – March
Incheon:YBM Juan – March; YBM Bupyeong – March
Seoul: YBM ELS Gangnam – May; YBM Premier Jongno - July
Seongnam: YBM Bundang – April
*YBM Premier and YBM English One to One positions require at least one year of continuous full-time EFL teaching experience with adults in a school setting.
Base salary up to 2.5 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
** Possibility to make over 3.0 million won with overtime **
Six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week
1. PREPAID Round trip airfare.
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance.
3. Employer contributions to medical Insurance and national pension plans.
4. Severance bonus equal to one month’s salary + bi-monthly performance bonuses.
5. Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
6. 50% tuition reduction on YBM Korean, YBM Japanese, or YBM Chinese language classes.
7. Visa processing costs reimbursed.
1. Undergraduate degree (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference).
2. Formal EFL teaching experience with adult learners, and/or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL certification.
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing in Korea will be given preference.