IMMEDIATE Full-Time ESL English Teaching Position Available in Hanoi, Vietnam
Date 2013-01-21 02:01:14 Location : Asia
Teaching English in Hanoi, an exciting city in Vietnam, with Washington Language Center.
We are now looking to add an additional Full-Time teaching position at our center starting in February 2013. Washington Language Center is a moderately sized language center located in Hanoi entering the fifth year of operation. We are always looking for fresh talent to join our team of Native speaker teachers here at our center. The full-time position we are offering at our center is a wonderful opportunity to expand ones own experience and enjoy a stable and reliable source of work while experiencing the wonderful culture of Vietnam. With the benefits of days off a week, paid work permit, and contract bonuses, the position is ideal for those who are old to ESL. Please take the time to read over the details below of the position and email us with your application. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.
Details of Position:
- Full-Time teachers commit to a five day working week. During this week a teacher would expect a minimum of 15 hours of in class teaching time.
- This position is an exclusive position. Under the contract you commit to teach English for our center exclusively.
- No deduction is taken from monthly salary.
- Contract completion Bonuses (determined by the duration of contract and nature of the applicant)
- Monthly Bonuses for exceptional performance
- Receive training to improve teaching skills
Skills / Qualifications Required:
- European, Australian, American, or South African (non-Asian)
- College Degree (4 years)
- CELTA or TESOL certificate
- At least 1 year of teaching experience (experience with young students preferred)
- Available to begin work immediately
- High level of in class Energy
- Enthusiastic about teaching ESL
- A professional attitude and appearance
- Able to teach in Local School classroom setting
- Able to manage a large classroom size
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.