LITTLE FOX LANGUAGE: Seoul Gangnam - new teacher required FEBRUARY 26th
Date 2013-01-21 02:01:27 Location : Asia:Korea
LITTLE FOX LANGUAGE: Seoul Gangnam - new teacher required FEBRUARY 26th to join our expanding school!
Passionate teacher required to start FEBRUARY 25th.
**All applicants MUST be able to meet the start date and have all the documents ready to submit for the E2 visa.**
[Little Fox Background]
Little Fox Language Center in Gangnam (Daechi) opened December 2010, has grown steadily to employ 10 native English teachers. We now require one additional teacher.
Little Fox is the leading producer of flash animated stories in the world, and provides a franchised curriculum to more than 50 centers across Korea. Our Center is the first non-franchised school to be directly owned and managed by head office. We use our unique and innovative flash animated stories to teach students. The interactive curriculum is fun for both students and teachers. Our primary philosophy is for students to enjoy learning English.
Our sample curriculum: http://school.littlefox.co.kr/html/steps_pop.php (Choose the course level from the left-side of the window, and click the buttons underneath the image of the book in the center of the screen to view animation and book sample)
**All current teachers are available and willing to answer any questions about their experience working with us.**
1. Starting Date: FEBRUARY 25th, 2013
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Salary: 2.0 ~ 2.4 million won (depends on your experience and educational background)
4.Working Time: Mon/Wed/Fri: 12.00pm~8.00pm, Tue/Thu: 1.00pm~9.00pm. Teaching time: 5 hours per day (maximum 30 hours per week).
5. Student Age: Elementary students.
6. Class Size: Maximum 8 students per class.
7. Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
8. Benefits: rent free single furnished studio, airfare, severance pay and 50% medical insurance & pension.
9. Additional Benefits: Center provides lunch, dinner and snacks. (Great for saving money!)
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor''s degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
1. All applicants must be able to meet the start date of FEBRUARY 25th
2. Female applicants are preferred.
3. Please send: resume, covering letter & recent photo to Graham Healey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.