Looking for ESL English teacher
Date 2013-01-23 05:01:18 Location : Southeast Asia
Looking for ESL English teacher
* We offer:
- Commitment to professional development and high teaching standards
- Competitive packages
- Wide range of resources and modern facilities
- Variety of course types
- Opportunities for development and promotion
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- The chance to teach in and experience the real Vietnam in
- Professional Development
* We are committed to high standards of teaching and training for teachers. Our professional development program includes:
- Regular observations schedule plus pop-in observations
- Annual Professional Development Interviews
- Regular training workshops
- Internal promotion opportunities
* Competitive Package:
- Costs of living are such that you can enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle in Vietnam most of our teachers eat out every night, and spend holidays traveling in Asia without working too hard to save
+ Salary: 800 1000 USD per month, depending on qualifications and experience Flight allowance: 300 USD per year (paid at the end of contract).
* Interesting range of teaching opportunities
- YL/ Kindy / G.E./ IELTS / TOEFL preparation courses, plus Business English, English for Academic Purposes and specialised courses (e.g. Pronunciation), as we expand our program for corporate & public clients.
- Teachers are encouraged to teach across a range of courses.
- Normally scheduled at 18-22 hours per week. The Kindy program is at the weekends year round. YL program is at the weekends except during summer when it expands to weekdays. Most adult teaching hours are in the evening, although some corporate teaching is daytime. Classes run from 7.30am to 9.30pm, 7 days a week, with mornings and evenings the most popular. Split shifts are inevitable, but we try to keep them to a minimum for individuals.
- The Academic team includes an Academic Manager, Academic Coordinators and plus support staff in each location. They are there to support you in both academic and personal matters and will help you settle into your new life in Vietnam
- The school does provide accommodation. You will be met at the airport and taken to your hotel.
- BA or MA (NB this is essential for Work Permit requirements)
- CELTA/ Trinity TESOL or equivalent
- Must be 25-45 years old
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- With excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least one years experience or B in CELTA etc.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a strong sense of cultural awareness are essential.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.