ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Male EFL Teachers Required to Work in Dammam, Saudi Arabia Starting ASAP
Date 2013-01-24 02:01:19 Location : Middle East
They are recruiting 15 male EFL teachers to work at one of their schools in Dammam which is in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
You will be responsible for teaching EFL to students aged 18-20 years old. The curriculum that you would be working to is the Saudi Ministry of education, ELS (English Language Services), and a large petrochemical company syllabus. Classes are made up of around 15 Saudi national students, who have varying levels of English.
• X 15 EFL teachers to teach 18-20 year olds (MALE APPLICANTS ONLY APPLY)
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native English speaker
• National of the UK, USA, Australia and South Africa
• Bachelor’s Degree in TESL/TEFL/TESOL OR a Bachelor’s Degree in English/Applied Linguistics
• TEFL/CELTA/DELTA qualification (must be in class and over 120 hours)
• 4 years EFL teaching experience required ( preferably post qualification)
• Single or married applicants may apply
• Computer literate
• Age of applicant must be between 28-50
• Salary ranges from $3000 per month depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Accommodation allowance provided 2917 SAR per month ($777)
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Return air fare
• Iqama visa provided
• 30 days holidays paid + public holidays
• 1 or 2 year contracts available