Experienced native teachers needed in Seoul, Korea
Date 2013-01-24 02:01:27 Location : Middle East:Korea
- Native English speaker (full time, not Gyopo)
- BA/BS degree in any field
- Citizenship in a country where the primary spoken language is
English (US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand)
- Teaching experience in Korea is required
- Teacher who is in Korea would be preferred.
* Working Conditions
- Starting Date : 1st of March, 2013
- Working Hours :
Native(full time): Mon. ~ Fri. = 9:30am~6:30pm => KRW 2.1 ~ 2.3
40minutes a class (9 classes a day = 6hours a day)
- Class : Maximum of 12 students per class
- Student age : 5~7 for kindergarten, 8~13 for elementary
- Housing : Full furnished studio type one room (fridge, washing machine, bed, table, sink etc) or KRW 400,000
- Provided the round trip air fare.
- Work visa sponsorship (E-2 visa)
- Vacation : 10days paid holiday (5days in summer, 5days in winter)
- Severance pay upon completion of a one-year contract
- 4 native teachers and 10 Korean teachers work together
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.