ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
MALE EFL Instructors URGENTLY required in Saudi Arabia!
Date 2013-01-27 04:01:03 Location : Middle East
This is a fabulous opportunity to be a part of a large project teaching students between the ages of 16-20 at a large petrochemical company in Saudi Arabia. This project has been going for 10 years now, and is an established program of English teaching and learning. If successful you will be teaching classes of approximately 30 students for 8 hours per day (40 hours per week) Saturday through to Wednesday.
BEFORE APPLYING PLEASE BE AWARE THAT SHOULD YOU BE SUCCESSFUL YOU ARE REQUIRED TO BE IN LONDON BETWEEN 10TH-19TH FEBRUARY 2013 FOR INTERVIEWS WITH THE CLIENT
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the client’s following requirements:
• Native level of English speaker, (IELTS 7 or above)
• You must hold a passport from either the UK, USA, CANADA, INDIA, or PAKISTAN
• MALE APPLICANTS ONLY (in accordance with Saudi Law)
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university,
• 120hr TEFL qualification or CELTA with teaching practicum (no online courses are accepted, or those less than 120hrs)
• 4 years’ recent experience teaching adults ESL in a classroom setting (paid positions)
• Strong computer skills with experience in using technology in classroom
• Single or married applicants may apply (please note that while you will be able to have your wife and up to 3 children join you, this is at your own expense)
• Salary ranges from $5,000 to $8,000 per month depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Generous accommodation allowance of 16.67% of your basic salary
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Round-trip air fare
• Visa provided (initial cost covered by the candidate and then reimbursed by the employer)
NB*YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY FOR YOUR MEDICAL AND VISA PROCESSING AS YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH AN IQAMA.
• Paid holiday + public holidays (36 days per annum)
• 1 year renewable contract