TESOL One - TESL One
Paid conversational English teaching jobs in China
Date 2013-01-27 04:01:07 Location : Asia:China
Paid conversational English teaching jobs in China with the fun and supportive Buckland Group
Only 5 openings left, join over 150 teachers in our
Culture Exchange - English Teaching Program
Free training +free housing
5 or 11 month contracts V Starting in late February, 2013
What our Culture Exchange-Teaching Program offers:
* Free visa service: visa invitation letters, work permit and resident permit sponsorship, visa updates
* Free housing: furnished private apartment with all the utilities (phone, TV, air-con, kitchenry, fridge, water heater, western toilet, internet, etc.)
* Airfare reimbursement and assistance
* Teacher training, culture orientation, and post-training teacher assistance
* Reliable, quality working conditions guaranteed
* Up to 200 RMB per month utilities allowance
* Paid public holidays
* Up to 15 consecutive days of paid sick leave
* Mandarin lessons
* Free airport pick-up
* 2200RMB completion bonus for one year contract
* 4500-5500rmb monthly salary (after tax) for English teacher positions and 4000-4500rmb monthly stipend to Intern positions for teaching maximum 15 hours/week
* All intern positions will also be issued a free TESOL certificate upon completion of one term teaching
1. Native English speakers
2. under the age of 50
3. In good health
4. Bachelor degree (only apply to English teacher positions but not intern positions)
5. TESOL/TEFL certified, equivalent teaching certificates or commitment to obtain Buckland Groups TEFL certificate upon arrival (only apply to English teacher positions but not intern positions)
All positions require a maximum of 15 teaching hours per week delivered to students. Some schools also require that you participate in English corner (open talking and games) for two hours per week in the evenings. You may also occasionally be asked to join in special celebrations and promotional activities.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.