Conversational English Full-time Teaching Position in Gwangju
Date 2013-01-27 04:01:14 Location : Asia:Korea
Job title: Full-time English Teacher
Start date: February 1st, 2013 and March 1st ,2013
1. Salary - Base salary up to 2.4 million won per month (depending on qualifications)
2. Working Hours - Teach six 50-minute classes per day, 25 teaching hours per week and 20 work days per month.
3. Vacation Minimum of 10 days paid vacation + Korean National Holidays
1. Round trip airfare reimbursed
2. Key money for housing PLUS monthly housing allowance
3. Severance bonus equal to 1 month salary
4. Medical Insurance, National Pension, Industrial Accident Compensation Insurance shared by BCM
1. B.A. /BSc./B.Ed. (graduate and professional degrees will be given preference)
2. Prefer applicants with formal EFL teaching experience or TESOL, CELTA, TEFL Certification.
3. Applicants meeting the aforementioned requirements and currently residing
in Korea will be given preference.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.