12 Male ESL Teachers Needed in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Date 2013-01-28 01:01:37 Location : Middle East
REQUIREMENT: 12 MALE ESL INSTRUCTORS FOR FEBRUARY 2013
The National Institute of Technology (NIT) is a non-profit educational-technical training institute aiming in preparing young Saudis to work in Construction and Maintenance fields. We assume a positive role in the development of the kingdom through building personal careers and physically contributing to the nationalization of the constantly expanding local labor market.
Our vision is to establish oneself as a landmark of technical education in the Middle East by training Saudi youth in construction, operation and maintenance jobs using world class curricula, methodology and facilities.
The NIT English Foundation Levels have been designed to bridge the gap between purely academic English and job-related language by providing trainees with a sound grasp of the basics of modern communicative English. They provide a thorough introduction to task-based communicative activities pertaining to discussions, machinery operation, catalogues and manual reading, PMIs and work orders.
1. Either One (1) of the following;
a. A first degree with an MA in TEFL/TESOL or Applied Linguistics or a one- year, full-time postgraduate Diploma in TEFL/TESL.
b. A first degree with basic postgraduate qualifications in TESOL (e.g. RSA/UCLES DELTA or Dip TEFLA).
c. A bachelor degree + CELTA.
2. A minimum of One year relevant experience.
3. Native English Speaker is a must.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
1. Minimum monthly basic salary starting from US$ 2500. Please note that basic salary will vary depending on your qualifications and experiences.
2. Free annual return ticket to home country for the employee and his 3 dependents
3. Accommodation, 2-room fully furnished apartment, will be provided for free. If an employee chooses to leave-out, a housing allowance equal to 25% of the basic monthly salary will be given at the end of each month.
4. Transportation provided. Unless provided, an allowance of SAR 1000 will be given at the end of each month.
5. Provides Extensive Medical Insurance for the employee and his dependents living in KSA.
6. Annual paid vacation at the end of each school year in addition to the government mandated holidays.
7. Family Status
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.