ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
A.S.A.P and MARCH FULL TIME IN DONGTAN!
Date 2013-01-28 01:01:49 Location : Asia:Korea
Type of Position: Full-Time
Starting date: A.S.A.P & March 20th (2~5 days training in advance)
Location: Hwasung City (Dongtan New Town)
**takes 30 minutes by bus to Seoul (Gangnam&Myung-dong)
Salary: 2.0Mil.KRW~2.5Mil.KRW (Depends on your experience)
Teaching Hours: 6hrs(day)
Age group: Elementary~Middle
Working Hours: MWF: 1:30~9:00, TTh: 1:45~9:10 (break & dinner time in between)
Airfare: Roundtrip provided (If you are in Korea, one way only)
Housing: Fully Furnished single housing or housing allowance of 400,000won KRW
Paid Vacation: 10 Days (9 days in summer, 9 days in winter on set dates, weekends included)
Severance Pay: Yes (after completing a year contract)
1. We are all in English Academy with native teachers only.
2. Directors (Principal and Vice-Principal) are 'young' Korean-Canadians.
3. E2E was found in March, 2011 (new and we're growing!)
4. We currently have 6 foreign teachers but will be filled up to nine.
5. You'll have your own classroom with a computer.
6. Curriculum is based on North American school's ESL program - Syllabus, teacher's guide, curriculum, tests & quizzes are all ready for teachers.
7. Speaking Korean is not allowed in the academy for the students. (strictly punished if students speak Korean)
- B/A OR B/S FROM CANADA, USA, AND OTHER ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
- TESOL/TESL DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE PREFERRED (not mandatory)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING ENGLISH
- MUST BE RESPONSIBLE
- MUST LOVE CHILDREN