A.S.A.P and MARCH FULL TIME IN DONGTAN!
Date 2013-01-28 01:01:49 Location : Asia:Korea
A.S.A.P & MARCH FULL TIME IN DONGTAN! N.AMERICAN ESL CURRICULUM & CANADIAN DIRECTORS!
Type of Position: Full-Time
Starting date: A.S.A.P & March 20th (2~5 days training in advance)
Location: Hwasung City (Dongtan New Town)
**takes 30 minutes by bus to Seoul (Gangnam&Myung-dong)
Salary: 2.0Mil.KRW~2.5Mil.KRW (Depends on your experience)
Teaching Hours: 6hrs(day)
Age group: Elementary~Middle
Working Hours: MWF: 1:30~9:00, TTh: 1:45~9:10 (break & dinner time in between)
Airfare: Roundtrip provided (If you are in Korea, one way only)
Housing: Fully Furnished single housing or housing allowance of 400,000won KRW
Paid Vacation: 10 Days (9 days in summer, 9 days in winter on set dates, weekends included)
Severance Pay: Yes (after completing a year contract)
1. We are all in English Academy with native teachers only.
2. Directors (Principal and Vice-Principal) are 'young' Korean-Canadians.
3. E2E was found in March, 2011 (new and we're growing!)
4. We currently have 6 foreign teachers but will be filled up to nine.
5. You'll have your own classroom with a computer.
6. Curriculum is based on North American school's ESL program - Syllabus, teacher's guide, curriculum, tests & quizzes are all ready for teachers.
7. Speaking Korean is not allowed in the academy for the students. (strictly punished if students speak Korean)
- B/A OR B/S FROM CANADA, USA, AND OTHER ENGLISH SPEAKING COUNTRIES
- TESOL/TESL DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE PREFERRED (not mandatory)
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN TEACHING ENGLISH
- MUST BE RESPONSIBLE
- MUST LOVE CHILDREN
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.