ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Super-Fun and Fantastic Full-time English Teachers Needed
Date 2013-01-28 01:01:10 Location : Asia:China
Is being “big in China” on your bucket list? Looking for a super-fun job teaching the most adorable kids in Asia? If so, then Guan Ya is the place for you! At Guan Ya you will not only be the star of the classroom teaching stage, but in your spare time you can walk the paths of the Qing dynasty emperors. If you dare, you can experience the thrill of riding a bicycle on the Dongbei streets, learn to make jaozi, brush up on your Putonghua (Mandarin), master the art of picking up peanuts with chopsticks, and become an overnight KTV (karaoke) sensation.
Guan Ya is looking for the kind of person who is enthusiastic, creative, up for any challenge, has an open mind, and is able to quickly adapt to a foreign environment.
Hold on! Before you pack your bags, Guan Ya requires these things:
1. Given governmental VISA requirements to teach English, you MUST be a native English speaker from an English speaking country. Applicants from Canada, America, the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland are encouraged to apply.
2. Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher
3. Have at least two years work experience
4. Teaching experience and a TEFL/TESOL certificate is preferred
5. Be available to teach evenings and weekends
6. Are professional in not only your appearance but your approach to work, too
7. Most of all LOVE teaching children English!
A bit about us:
Guan Ya Education Group originated in Shenyang, China 15 years ago. We have evolved to become one of the largest Children’s English schools in Northeastern China. We are also soon to be listed on the NASDAQ.
Our teachers will receive not only an incredible experience that you will be talking about for the rest of your life but also:
A competitive salary for comfortable living. 7000 RMB-10,000RMB per month (depending on experience and qualification)
A substantial housing allowance
A contract completion bonus
Paid vacations (3 days holiday for a 6-month contract and 7 days paid holiday for a one-year contract)
A legal work permit and basic health insurance