ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Rural students need a good ESL teacher!
Date 2013-01-29 05:01:06 Location : Asia:Taiwan
Please do NOT apply for our position if you just want to make money, a party animal, think teaching English is just a piece of cake because you are a native English speaker, don't understand why “Teaching English” is NOT just reading textbooks aloud, don't understand why Asian Children cannot learn English well, please do NOT apply for it.
But, if you really want to help Asian Children to learn this international language for changing their future and life, treat “English teacher” as your lifelong career, plan to work oversea for 2 years at least, with personality of patience, teamwork, creativity and humility, please join us! We’re a professional English language school in the countryside because we believe rural students need more help; Education is the best way to improve people’s life. It’s a simple job for a good person; easy and completed curriculum, very friendly staffs, very kind boss, very excellent support and working environment. We believe teaching English is not only for making money but also aspiring after job satisfaction. Let’s help our rural students!
*Starting Date: ASAP (negotiable)
*Location: A private language school in Changhua County, Taiwan (middle of Taiwan, a convenient & safe town), was founded in 2000. It has an excellent reputation for good teaching effectiveness, with 3 branches and 1 kindergarten now.
*Student's age: 6-12 yrs old.
---Monday,Tuesday,Thursday & Friday: 2:00pm-9:00pm
*Teaching hours: 20 teaching hrs/week max. Overtime teaching pays extra TWD$500/hour.
*Salary: TWD$55,000~59,000 (1st~4th month: TWD$55,000 , 5th~8th month:TWD$57,000 , 9th~12th month:TWD59,000 ) Please understand that rural parents can not afford too high-priced tuition fees.
1. End of contract performance bonus: TWD$10,000 (paid with the final month salary)
2. Guaranteed pay, income TAX-FREE (save you over TWD$ 80,000 a year)
3. ARC(Alien Resident Certificate) and work permit provided; Health insurance covered 70% by school---You pay only around TWD$400 a month!
4. 11 days of PAID vacations: 4 National holidays and 7-day Chinese New Year holiday!
5. Free accommodation: a personal & furnished room at our own teacher’s dorm (save you over TWD$5,000 a month)
6. Free Airport pickup
7. One year contract extendable
1. Must be a Native English Speaker
2. Finished Bachelors Degree at least
3. Plan to work oversea for 2 years at least