TESOL One - TESL One
English, Biology, Economics, Art, Music, and PE Positions
Date 2013-01-30 03:01:45 Location : Southeast Asia
English, Biology, Economics, Art, Music, and PE Positions in Bogor, West Java, Indonesia
Sekolah Bogor Raya is Bogor's leading international standard school. We are currently seeking applicants for the 2013-2014 school year (July start). Most of these vacancies are due to expansion, although two are due to attrition. Our school is currently undergoing a process of rigorous improvement, and we require energetic and motivated educators with leadership capacity to help us expand and develop. In return, we are happy to offer competitive salaries and opportunities for growth and professional development.
The Vacancies are as follows;
- High School Biology teacher - IGCSE and A-Level - IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- High School Economics and Business Studies teacher - IGCSE and A-Level - IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- Mixed Level Senior Art Teacher - Primary and High School teaching and some coordination duties - IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- Mixed Level Senior PE Teacher - Primary and High School teaching levels and some coordination duties - IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- Mixed Level Senior Music Teacher - Primary and High School teaching and some coordination duties - IDR 13-23 million plus benefits
- Primary school Language Arts (English) teachers - there are two vacancies at this level - IDR 13-21 million plus benefits
The successful candidate will be/have;
- A relevant teaching qualification.
- Significant subject teaching experience, preferably some of which is in Indonesia.
- A bachelors or masters degree in the relevant subject.
- A proven ability to work effectively as part of a school team and a genuine passion for teaching and learning.
- UK, US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Phillipines, or Indian citizenship
- Experience of teaching in an international or national plus school environment
Applicants with experience of the IGCSE, A-Level, or ACT/GAC programs will be given preference. Applicants with experience of successfully preparing students for national or international competitions will also be viewed favorably.
Duties Will Include;
- Teaching the subject in English at the high school level (typically between 18-22 hours per week)
- Responsibility for holding training and professional development
- Leadership of in-school projects as required
- Leadership of one extracurricular subject or school club if requested
Salary and Benefits
The successful applicant will receive a take-home salary of between IDR 13 and 23 million depending on qualifications and experience
Subsidized education may be made available to children
Health insurance is provided.
Visas and all costs associated with them are covered by the school.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.