ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Gangseo-gu at Seoul - Elementary
Date 2013-01-31 01:01:02 Location : Asia:Korea
ESL4Korea Inc. is a legally licensed recruiting agency by Korean government. We have been closely connected to public schools and solid hagwons for over 10 years and have placed good teachers.
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1. Location: Gangseo-gu at Seoul
2. Start date: Feb. 25th
3. Monthly pay : 2.1 to 2.3 million KRW
4. Overtime payment : 20,000KRW per hour
5. Vacancy : 1
6. Type of student : Elementary and Middle school students, but almost ele.
7. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:4
8. Working hours a day: 2:00pm~10:00pm
9. Maximum teaching hours a week: 30hours
10. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
1) Round trip airfare: Free
2) Type of housing: Single housing
3) Contract Completion bonus: One month salary
4) Paid Leave: 8 days
5)National Pension and Medical Insurance : 50% covered
1. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline, but English or Edu majors preferred.
2. Must have no criminal record.
Required Documents for E2 visa
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.