ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
URGENTLY REQUIRED NOW RECRUITING DIRECTORS OF STUDIES (DOS) AND TEACHERS - Indonesia
Date 2013-01-31 01:01:52 Location : Southeast Asia
EF is looking for confident qualified native speakers to join our staff as Director of Studies (DoS) and teachers. Whether you make it a year or a career, teaching English abroad will be a vehicle for personal growth and an investment in your professional future.
When you join our team teaching English in Indonesia, you will not only discover a new country and language, but will also join a fun international community of teachers who share the same interest as you.
REQUIREMENT FOR DIRECTOR OF STUDIES (DOS)
- Management skills.
- Practical experience as an ESL teacher for minimum of 3 years.
- Fulfill the requirement for teachers stated below.
REQUIREMENT FOR TEACHERS
- Bachelorís degree, preferably in an English related subject (Education in English, TEFL, Linguistics or Literature), as required by the Indonesian government for native-speaking English teachers.
- TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) certificate issued by Cambridge. This can be obtained after arrival for teachers who have not already taken the TKT.
- Native English speaker with citizenship of UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand as per Indonesia government regulations.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who works well in a team, has a positive outlook, likes meeting people, is passionate about teaching and making friends, and has the ability to adapt to living in a developing country like Indonesia.
- Teachers with an interest in, or experience with, young learners preferred.
EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE FOR OUR TEACHING JOBS
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation or housing allowance
- Official work-visa and permits
- Roundtrip flight reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Professional development training
- Academic support
- Paid vacation in addition to public holidays