Taiwanese rural students need a good ESL teacher!
Date 2013-01-31 01:01:34 Location : Asia:Taiwan
*Starting Date: ASAP (negotiable)
*Location: A private language school in Changhua County, Taiwan (middle of Taiwan, a convenient & safe town), was founded in 2000. It has an excellent reputation for good teaching effectiveness, with 3 branches and 1 kindergarten now.
*Student''s age: 6-12 yrs old.
---Monday,Tuesday,Thursday & Friday: 2:00pm-9:00pm
*Teaching hours: 20 teaching hrs/week max. Overtime teaching pays extra TWD$500/hour.
*Salary: TWD$55,000~59,000 (1st~4th month: TWD$55,000 , 5th~8th month:TWD$57,000 , 9th~12th month:TWD59,000 ) Please understand that rural parents can not afford too high-priced tuition fees.
1. End of contract performance bonus: TWD$10,000 (paid with the final month salary)
2. Guaranteed pay, income TAX-FREE (save you over TWD$ 80,000 a year)
3. ARC(Alien Resident Certificate) and work permit provided; Health insurance covered 70% by school---You pay only around TWD$400 a month!
4. 11 days of PAID vacations: 4 National holidays and 7-day Chinese New Year holiday!
5. Free accommodation: a personal & furnished room at our own teachers dorm (save you over TWD$5,000 a month)
6. Free Airport pickup
7. One year contract extendable
1. Must be a Native English Speaker
2. Finished Bachelors Degree at least
3. Plan to work oversea for 2 years at least
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.