ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Oksu-dong, near Itaewon - Kindy
Date 2013-02-01 01:02:15 Location : Asia:Korea
We are very pleased to offer you a great teaching position as follows
1. Location: Oksu-dong at Seongdong-gu in Seoul
2. Start date: March 4th
3. Monthly pay : 2.7 million KRW
4. Type of student : Kindy
5. Number of currently working foreign instructors in this institute:1
6. Working hours a day: 10:00am~3:30pm
7. Maximum teaching hours a week: less than 30hours
8. Working week: Mon.~Fri.
9. Paid Leave: 14 days
1. Must be a native speaker of English who holds citizenship in one of the following countries: Canada, The United States, The United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa.
2. Must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline, but English or Edu majors preferred.
3. Must have no criminal record.
4. Must be F6 visa holder
1. Nationwide Criminal Background Record with apostille
2. A notarized photocopy of degree certificate with apostille
3. Applicant’s signed Health Statement
4. Passport has at least one year of validity left
5. 4 passport-sized photos
What you should know
This is a one-year contract job and could be renewable if the school and a teacher agreed.