ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Female Teacher Trainer - Supervisor required for immediate
Date 2013-02-01 01:02:09 Location : Middle East
Established in 1980, this American Language Centre operates language and academic preparation programs at four U.S. universities and two Saudi university campuses. Prime Education is recruiting for a female Teacher Trainer/Supervisor to work for the teacher training program at a renowned high school in Riyadh. The team (1 director and 8 supervisors) has been working on this particular project since 2010.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Provide teacher training programs using and adhering to key concepts, principles, guidelines and main tenets of the INTERLINK curriculum.
• Supervise teachers’ activities in class, offering assistance and guidance (typically 8-10 teachers will be under your supervision)
• Assist Program Director with the development of teacher training materials/resources for workshops and any other necessary training sessions.
• Design professional development curricula/plans and implement them through various media, including workshops, small and large group training sessions, team-teaching, and one-on-one meetings.
• Assist with the Teacher Performance Management program through teacher observations and feedback
• Teach 10 hours weekly and visit as many classes as possible or as required by the Project Director.
• Initiate and lead extra-curricular activities –such as English clubs- to foster further interaction and use of the English language.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the position you MUST meet the client’s requirements as delineated below:
• Native English speaker
• National of the UK, USA, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and Ireland
• Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, and an MA in either TESOL or Applied Linguistics.
• MINIMUM 5 years EFL teaching experience required, (paid positions in a classroom environment, preferably post qualification)
• Experience of living and working in the Middle East is preferred, as is experience creating teacher professional development programs.
• Must hold a police clearance report (valid for at least 6 months)
• Single or married applicants may apply
• Salary ranges from $45,000 to $50,000 per annum depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
• Furnished accommodation provided
• Transport to and from work provided
• Comprehensive health insurance
• Round-trip air fare
• Visa provided
• Paid holiday + public holidays
• 2 year renewable contract
• End of contract bonus at 5% on base salary