Female ESL Instructors wanted
Date 2013-02-01 01:02:32 Location : Middle East
Location: Riyadh, and other cities, Saudi Arabia in a pre-designated location managed , owned or leased by Arabian Education and Training Group or any of its Subsidiaries.
Nationality: American, British, South African, Canadian
Duration: 1+ year contracts
Positions available: ESL Instructors
Start Date: February/March 2013
- To Teach Arabian Group Prescribed ESL Curriculum to Adults and in specific situations to Young learners.
- To assist in collecting, collating and evaluating ESL delivery information and student data.
- To assist in providing periodic assessments, skill acquisition evaluation examinations and preparation of test result reports for their assigned classes.
- Assist in developing new or custom specific needs programs.
- Assist and manage where asked social activities for students and extracurricular assignments.
- Maintain and uphold the ethical and professional standards and guidelines decried in the academic policies of the Institution.
The Prospective Instructor may possess at least one of the following credentials to qualify for this position:
- An Undergraduate Degree in Applied Linguistics/ TESOL Track ( BA / Applied Linguistics ).
- An Undergraduate Degree in Education with English Language Teaching Major ( B.A.Ed.)
- A General Undergraduate Degree , preferably in Humanities with one of the TESL Certifications , TEFL-USA , TESOL-Canada , CELTA or Trinity College Diploma UK.
- A Masters Degree in TESOL / Education with English Language Teaching Track.
- No Degree or Credential stated above that is not earned fulltime or part time in classroom shall not be acceptable.
- A B.A. Applied Linguistics or a B.A.Ed Degree supplemented by one of the Professional Certification shall earn extra points towards remuneration package.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a TESOL position following the award of TESL Certification required.
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.