URGENTLY REQUIRED NOW RECRUITING DIRECTORS OF STUDIES (DOS) AND TEACHERS
Date 2013-02-01 01:02:55 Location : Southeast Asia
EF is looking for confident qualified native speakers to join our staff as Director of Studies (DoS) and teachers. Whether you make it a year or a career, teaching English abroad will be a vehicle for personal growth and an investment in your professional future.
When you join our team teaching English in Indonesia, you will not only discover a new country and language, but will also join a fun international community of teachers who share the same interest as you.
REQUIREMENT FOR DIRECTOR OF STUDIES (DOS)
- Management skills.
- Practical experience as an ESL teacher for minimum of 3 years.
- Fulfill the requirement for teachers stated below.
REQUIREMENT FOR TEACHERS
- Bachelors degree, preferably in an English related subject (Education in English, TEFL, Linguistics or Literature), as required by the Indonesian government for native-speaking English teachers.
- TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) certificate issued by Cambridge. This can be obtained after arrival for teachers who have not already taken the TKT.
- Native English speaker with citizenship of UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand as per Indonesia government regulations.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who works well in a team, has a positive outlook, likes meeting people, is passionate about teaching and making friends, and has the ability to adapt to living in a developing country like Indonesia.
- Teachers with an interest in, or experience with, young learners preferred.
EMPLOYMENT PACKAGE FOR OUR TEACHING JOBS
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation or housing allowance
- Official work-visa and permits
- Roundtrip flight reimbursement
- Medical insurance
- Professional development training
- Academic support
- Paid vacation in addition to public holidays
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.