MALE EFL INSTRUCTORS REQUIRED IN SAUDI ARABIA
Date 2013-02-03 03:02:58 Location : Middle East
MALE EFL INSTRUCTORS REQUIRED IN SAUDI ARABIA WITH TOTAL PACKAGE WORTH FROM $7,000 PER MONTH TAX FREE!
START DATE APRIL/MAY 2013
This is a fabulous opportunity to be a part of a large project teaching students between the ages of 16-20 at a large petrochemical company in Saudi Arabia. This project has been going for 10 years now, and is an established program of English teaching and learning. If successful you will be teaching classes of approximately 30 students for 4 hours per day (20 periods per week) Saturday through to Wednesday. Interviews will be in Dallas, Texas in March 2013. Other locations are to be confirmed.
BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THESE INTERVIEWS ARE AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT AND SKYPE INTERVIEWS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE IN LIEU OF THIS.
Total package is worth from $7,000 per month, but can be broken down as follows;
* Basic salary from $4,500 per month depending on experience and qualifications *TAX FREE*
* Generous accommodation/transport allowance of at least $2,925 per month
* Comprehensive health insurance
* Round-trip air fares
* Visa provided (initial cost covered by the candidate and then reimbursed by the employer)
NB*YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO TRAVEL TO YOUR COUNTRY OF NATIONALITY FOR YOUR MEDICAL AND VISA PROCESSING AS YOU ARE PROVIDED WITH AN IQAMA.
* Paid holiday + public holidays (36 days per annum)
* 1 year renewable contract
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA - To apply for the positions you MUST meet the clients following requirements:
* Native English speaker
* You must hold a passport from either the UK, USA, or IRELAND
* MALE APPLICANTS ONLY (in accordance with Saudi Law)
* Bachelors Degree from an accredited university,
* 120hr TEFL qualification or CELTA with teaching practicum (no online courses are accepted, or those less than 120hrs)
* 4 years recent experience teaching adults ESL in a classroom setting (paid positions)
* Single or married applicants may apply (please note that while you will be able to have your wife and up to 3 children join you, this is at your own expense)
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.