TEFL Teaching Jobs - Taiwan
Date 2013-02-03 03:02:47 Location : Asia:Taiwan
1. Must be a native and fluent speaker of English, preferably candidates
from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, and, USA.
2. Must possess:
A) University degree or a college diploma
B) Official teacher credentials such as a state-certified teaching license.
C) Health check
D) criminal background check
3. Must be patient, flexible, enthusiastic, energetic and responsible.
4. Candidates with elementary teaching experience would be a plus.
1) Monthly salary: 62720 NTD
2) Housing reimbursement: 5000 NTD
3) Full-attendance bonus: 2000 NTD
4) Airfare reimburse: both flights to and from Taiwan, direct flights or transfers within
24 hours, are paid by the project (up to 40,000 NTD per trip, 80,000 NTD total.)
5) Year-end performance bonus
* Positions availability: Feb. 01, 2013 - Dec. 31, 2013
* Working hours: From Monday to Friday. 8 hours/day
* Location: Elementary/Junior high schools in Taoyuan County, Taiwan
Welcome to ESL Job Feed. We offer the most varied listing of teaching jobs worldwide and resources for teachers seeking opportunities for teaching English worldwide and teachers working in other countries. Please browse our website and enjoy the many resources available to assist you in your job search for positions teaching English as a Second Language.
We publish links to job postings for teaching jobs worldwide from a wide variety of sources to allow teachers to conduct their job search all in one place. You can find postings from TESall, Total ESL, Monster, Idealist.org, TESOL.org and many other job sites. There are listings for everything from beginning teachers to positions in universities around the world.
In addition to our extensive listings of teaching jobs worldwide, we offer many other resources for teachers and opportunities to connect with schools, students and other professionals. You can post your resume for employers to see, advertise tutoring services, and find lesson plan ideas for teaching English and much more. Browse our website to see the wide variety of resources available to help you find a position and be successful teaching English worldwide.
Our forum for teachers is a great place to connect with other ESL professionals. Whether you are wondering about certification and qualifications required for teaching English worldwide or want to read the experiences of other teachers working teaching English as a Second Language, you can find it in our forums. There is no cost to join into the discussion, so start posting today.