ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Major Saudi Oil Company Seeking English Language Instructors
Date 2013-02-04 02:02:11 Location : Middle East
Successful candidates will be teaching young adults and current employees at company training centers at various locations in Saudi Arabia.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend in-person interviews to be held in LONDON, UK in mid-February 2013.
There are NO SKYPE or VIDEO interviews available for this role. Candidates must be able to attend interviews in person in London.
The ideal start date for this role is April/May 2013.
- April/May 2013 start date
- 40 work hours per week (20 - 25 contact hours)
- Paid overtime
- Excellent facilities and professional environment
- High potential for long term career security
- Full Work Visa Provided
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Highly competitive salary
- Medical benefits included
- Three return flights to home country per year
- Travel allowance provided
- 6 weeks vacation & national holidays
- Native English speakers only
- BA English/Literature + TEFL or MA TESOL
- Minimum 4 years in-classroom teaching experience
- Middle East experience preferred
Please be advised that visas are available for Bachelor Status (not family) contracts for the following passport holders:
Ireland, UK, USA, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand