ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
SMALL CLASSES of CUTE KIDS in Chinas BEST Cities: SHANGHAI, SUZHOU, HANGZHOU
Date 2013-02-05 01:02:31 Location : Asia:China
DD Dragon is Western-owned, and the teaching system is user-friendly and highly effective. All materials are provided, so no lesson-creation is necessary.
Every lesson has a Lesson Plan that you simply photocopy and adhere to.
In addition, we provide comprehensive and free TEFL training (specializing in teaching young learners) with both an online component completed before you arrive, and an in-class component in Shanghai. On completion of the TEFL course you will be awarded a TEFL/TESOL certificate.
1. Outgoing personality
2. One-year commitment
Note that prior teaching experience is not required, and nor is a university degree.
At DD Dragon Children's English School we always:
1. limit the number of students per class to 15
2. have at least one BILINGUAL ASSISTANT teacher in the classroom
3. provide complete LESSON PLANS and an effective syllabus
4. provide HANDS-ON TRAINING
Furthermore, our contract includes:
1. A MINIMUM salary of RMB9,000 per month for 25 teaching hours a week (no Office Hours necessary)
2. Overtime teaching at the rate of RMB120 per hour
3. A contract-completion bonus of RMB5,000
4. Free fully-furnished accommodation
5. Airport pick-up
6. A working visa
7. Paid training prior to commencing teaching