ESL Job Feed is the most eclectic and broad source of ESL jobs and teaching positions available worldwide.?ESL Job Feed publishes links to ESL Job postings from a variety of sources including TESall, Total ESL, Yahoo!/Monster, Guardian Jobs, Chronicle of Higher Education, craigslist, TESOL Org, TEFL and many more. From conversation schools for beginners to university positions for teaching veterans,?ESL Job Feed is your source for English teaching positions worldwide.
Female ESL Instructors wanted
Date 2013-02-06 03:02:54 Location : Middle East
Nationality: American, British, South African, Canadian
Duration: 1+ year contracts
Positions available: ESL Instructors
Start Date: February/March 2013
- To Teach Arabian Group Prescribed ESL Curriculum to Adults and in specific situations to Young learners.
- To assist in collecting, collating and evaluating ESL delivery information and student data.
- To assist in providing periodic assessments, skill acquisition evaluation examinations and preparation of test result reports for their assigned classes.
- Assist in developing new or custom specific needs programs.
- Assist and manage where asked social activities for students and extracurricular assignments.
- Maintain and uphold the ethical and professional standards and guidelines decried in the academic policies of the Institution.
The Prospective Instructor may possess at least one of the following credentials to qualify for this position:
- An Undergraduate Degree in Applied Linguistics/ TESOL Track ( BA / Applied Linguistics ).
- An Undergraduate Degree in Education with English Language Teaching Major ( B.A.Ed.)
- A General Undergraduate Degree , preferably in Humanities with one of the TESL Certifications , TEFL-USA , TESOL-Canada , CELTA or Trinity College Diploma –UK.
- A Master’s Degree in TESOL / Education with English Language Teaching Track.
- No Degree or Credential stated above that is not earned fulltime or part time in classroom shall not be acceptable.
- A B.A. Applied Linguistics or a B.A.Ed Degree supplemented by one of the Professional Certification shall earn extra points towards remuneration package.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a TESOL position following the award of TESL Certification required.